Growth Hack with Facebook and Email Marketing
Start: 9.30am, end at 6.00pm
* This workshop is Skills Future Claimable *
If you would like to use Skills Future Credits for this workshop, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future Credits.
Join us for our workshop where our trainer, Founder of The Good Designers will teach you about the mechanics and growth hacks to your Facebook and Email Marketing.
What am I going to get from this course?
Gain valuable skills, such as the capability to develop a digital marketing campaign on Facebook and MailChimp by the end of the course, and push your business and career forward!
• Learn what posts will work on Facebook Organically
• Learning how to grow your Email list, and how you can nurture your Email list.
• Learn why Design is an important strategy in all marketing materials
• We will teach you how to design graphics that will convert
• Learn what type of Copy will convert your leads
a) Facebook Marketing Component: 3.5 Hours
By the end of the course, you will learn how to make Facebook and Email Marketing work for you and your business. This course will change the way you market on Facebook and Emails, giving you a better perspective and give you results from these marketing efforts.
• Design a Facebook cover (graphic)
• Design a Facebook post (graphic)
• Learn about why organic reach is better than paid reach in your Facebook Marketing Campaigns
• Learn about Facebook best practices
• Design, develop and create your very own Facebook Campaign
• Consultation with the Trainer on improving your Post / Ad
b) Email Marketing Component: 3.5 Hours
• Learn why Email Marketing is crucial in your business
• If you already have an email list, learn how you can grow and nurture your email list
• If you do not have an email list, learn how you can start building your email list
• Learn about best practices, tips and insights to Email Marketing
• Learn to create graphics for your Email Campaigns
c) Consultation, Question & Answer with Trainer : 0.5 Hours
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY THE GOOD DESIGNERS
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion by The Good Designers.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can write to us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class or provide a full refund.
3. When will i receive the certificate for the course?
Upon completion of the workshop, our trainer will collect your address details for the certificates to be mailed to your home/office address within 5 working days from the completion of the workshop.
4. What are my transport options getting to the event?
261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis Station (Green Line) - 9 to 12 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement.